Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm God's Warrior


The fires may come,But my faith will not falter.
Though trials spear my life,My love for God will not be altered.
It is in Him that I am strong.It is in Him that I endure.
It is in Him that I am cleased of the wrong.It is in Him that I remain pure.
Scathe this life, though you may.Destroy what I have worked for so hard, everyday.
Yet my future is set, and no foe can destroy His will.His plan has been set,
now I turn to Him and be still.I patiently sit, without a word now spoken.
My present you can take, like many things you have stolen.
But I am prepared to stand by His side, My Lord, My Savior, My All.
Take what you will, my life not my own, but in the end, All things will be your downfall.Yes Lucifer, this message is sent to you.From a child of God, one of His warriors true.
I see the fires all ablazing, but I am not scared to walk through.
Father God use this trial to ultimately glorify You.
I stand with sword in hand, and with shield ready to fight.
I am scared no longer Lord, use me to "Be A Light!"
I could bow to the temptation, run afraid from it's wrath.
But Your will will be done; Lucifer you can count on that.
Every trial ends in blessing.Every temptation endured in more strength.
Every difficulty with lessons to bare and wisdom gain.
Every struggle with a peace because temporary is the pain.
I am prepared my Father!Now is the time that I arise.
I am Your servant, and YOU ONLY my Master!Let that be known and seen by every eye!
I am ready to do battle!Amen and Hallelujah, Praise God do I joyfully cry!
Are you ready Lucifer?This warrior is set to take flight!
All things glorify You, Father God!
Even this trial!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment