Why do you keep doing these things?
Its always the same old fights over the same old things...
Nothing is ever going to change.
I feel like I am merely beating my head against a wall.
Like I'm handcuffed to the devil.
One day, one day you will wake up and it will all be crystal clear to you...
What you did wrong.
Where your loyalties should have been.
Who was really there for you and why I no longer am.
I wont go on like this forever.
You have turned me into something that even I do not recognize.
I live and breathe with so much anger and hatred,
I feel like my insides have all but rotted and fallen away.
I am but a shell of the person that I used to be...all thanks to you.
I do strongly believe in Karma, but my belief is beginning to falter,
I see everything you do to everyone and still receive no retrobution (sp?)
I think even Karma has learned that you are a waste of time...
Please just go away, just leave me alone. I cant take this anymore.
Im not the person that you are, i will never be.
Though I am beaten and my soul itself it bruised, I will prevail.
I will survive. You cant put me out that easily,
I still have a tiny little ember inside me that is dying to turn into a raging inferno....
maybe i'll let it. Maybe i'll let it burn me alive and take you with me as collateral damage.....
I hate you... I swear I hate you....

No comments:
Post a Comment