Thursday, April 2, 2009

March/April 2009














Right now things are going great with me and Jason. I'm still looking for a job,but I'm leaving that in Gods hand.He has a plan for our lives and I'm ready for that plan.We had a pregnancy scare,But I know God has a plan for everything and i know when the time is right it will happen... We are hoping to go to Texas for Easter Weekend.To see my dads side of the family, That I haven't seen in 9 years, I'm so stoked, Jason will be meeting them for the first time, and i cant wait..We are going to have so much fun.








Baseball Season is getting ready to start and we can't wait.Lets go Yankees








So thats all thats going on with us right now































1 comment:

  1. Hey I saw your link to your blog on christianmilitarywives.com
    My husband is in the Air Force too! It's always nice to find other Air Force wives! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete